Friday, October 22, 2010

Power Bands for the Criminally Stupid




It is amazing how many of the rip off Power Band bracelets I see sold at my markets. Snake oil medicine for the 21st century. When questioning the sellers they say silly things like " well they must work because we sell a lot of them". This just means to me that there are an awful lot of stupid folk out there. At time as I often say it is so tiring and lonely being elitist. Another item for the criminally stupid or at the very least the clinically proven naive. I have now as can be seen made my own Power Band 'marked genuine' that passes all of the balance and strength tests required by other bands. There is also a "Placebo Power Band" available that sell for $2 (black sold out all ready) for that see many other sceptics blogs




No comments:

Post a Comment