Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Atheism must be Devout

As so many people claim that they believe in a god without any proof that one exists. A person that claims to be an Atheist must be able to spout some of the overwhelming evidence that gods and all religions are based on myths. I state that I am a devout practising Atheist. This means that I study and follow the preachings yes the preachings of, Professor Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Danial Dennett, Jonathan Miller, Carl Sagen and many many others. I also allow my mind not to blindly follow their thoughts but to evaluate that said. I salute these mentors for their studies painstaking research and dedication so that we may be enlightened and shown the light. Though they be far more educated than I, I have been created with a brain with the same capacity as theirs. It has been gifted with the power of reason, a privilige I WILL not waste. Scouts honour..... Nor will my sceptisism ever be selective.

No comments:

Post a Comment