Sunday, December 5, 2010

Some of My Wisdoms & Thoughts (or maybe others)

I Object highly to those people who object to the fact that I object to them behaving Objectionably.

If we had kids before we had kids we would not have kids.

It is the collective of the human race that makes it what it is, not, the individual.

Nothing ever happened until it happened for the first time.

If women thought like men we would be over populated.

If men thought like women we would not be here.

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely

On a Birthday forget the card, think of how you can really make that day special for that special person.

Say sorry, when required.

Sometimes I think I understand everything; then I wake up!

Smell the Roses, look at the little bird, remember that tune, tell someone you love them and hug your sons.

I still love you mum even though you are not here.

People who say that they never forget have already forgotten the last time that they forgot.

At Christmas two Ho's just do not seem to cut it for me.

Nothing is sadder than a kookaburra that does not see the funny side of things any more.

At Christmas I wish you all the condiments of the Season, Oh, that is a seasonal greeting ...

1 comment:

  1. Consider it: every person you have ever met, every person will suffer the loss of his friends and family. All are going to lose everything they love in this world. Why would one want to be anything but kind to them in the meantime?

    ReplyDelete